1. Pick 2-4 scales today.
2. Choose a tempo that you can play correctly and evenly.
3. Repeat each scale using the articulation patterns (see link below).
3. Fill in your tempos on the weekly scale tracker (link below).
4. Repeat tomorrow with 2-4 new scales!
If you implement this routine into your daily practice, you will
- memorize all of your scales in just a few weeks--with out a ton of effort!
- train your eyes and fingers to play in any key.
- develop consistency in your tonguing, air and note accuracy--the improvements will be almost automatic!
Click here to get the full guide, and watch the video down below for a more in-depth explanation and demonstration!
See you soon-- Happy Practicing!!